THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long time!

I have not updated this in a LONG time, and I thought it was about time I did.

Art News:

*Lots of new artistic adventures, including Blackthorne Rose Creations and Aromaheresy.

Blackthorne Rose Creations is something my husband and I started. We make unique jewelry and gifts that we sell online, mainly at our Etsy Store. Our big seller are the "Zombikins" (clay zombies) I make. We also just listed some of our Aromaheresy fragrance blends on there, also!

Aromaheresy, as you can now guess, is a collection of frangrance blends my husband and I make (he makes most of them...he's got a great nose for scents!).

I still make art, but have not done any photomanipulations in a LONG time. I mainly stick to my crafts and vector work, like the image at the top of the screen.

I would like this blog to now the be the hub of information for all of my endeavors, especially for the Etsy store. I would like to hold contests someday soon, were customers and fans can win special prizes, so keep an eye out for that!

Here are some of the goodies available in the Etsy shop:



0 comments: